Sage Pay Go
Sage Pay is a division of FTSE 100 business software company Sage. It is the UK’s fastest growing independent payment service provider (PSP) and is one of the most trusted e-commerce brands. Sage Pay processes millions of secure payments for its 32,000 customers each year and makes the process of accepting payments simpler, faster, safer and more profitable for businesses of all sizes.
Payment channels aren’t just part of your business, but its lifeblood — which is why we’ve teamed up with Sage Pay to offer secure and efficient payment services to help increase your cash flow.
Sage Pay Go is a simple to implement and easy to manage online payment service enabling you to accept credit/debit card payments over the phone, via mail order or through your web shop.
Included with Sage Pay Go
- Free 24/7 UK based telephone and email support
- Multi-currency set-up
- Customisable payments pages
- A choice of payment acceptance types to suit your business model
- Fraud screening tools with no extra cost
Giving your customers more ways to pay you is now available to all Sage 50 and Sage 200 users.
Sage 200 Integration
- With Sage Pay’s integration into Sage’s accounting software there’s no need for manual reconciliation and you will improve your cash flow by offering customers to pay you through an electronic invoice, over the phone or via mail order (MOTO).
Find out more about Sage 200.
Sage 50 Integration
- Save time ¬with Sage Pay’s MOTO payment facility as all payments taken are reconciled within the software, allowing you to also perform refunds and repeat payments.
- You can automatically embed a ‘Pay Now’ button into your electronic invoice and reconcile all your web store payments directly into your Sage software.
Find out more about Sage 50 Accounts.
For more information about Sage Pay Go call now on 0800 652 2423 or email email@example.com.