Sage 50 Payroll
Sage 50 Payroll is the UK’s best selling payroll system for small and growing businesses. As a part of the Sage 50 Suite, Sage 50 Payroll enjoys increased integration with other Sage 50 products including Sage HR. Sage 50 Payroll has been created in close collaboration with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) providing peace of mind that all payments comply with governmental regulations.
Sage Payroll Features and Benefits
Sage 50 Payroll has been developed in line with technology and current legal requirements ensuring that users can manage staff and run the business effectively. Sage 50 Payroll provides you with the tools to:
- Maintain and manage costs
- Forecast pay alternatives
- Monitor holidays and absence easily
- Calculate overtime, bonuses and commission
- Calculate complex holiday calculations
- Calculate complex final pay calculations
- Store information in one central location for quick and easy access
- Reduce paper filing
The latest version of Sage 50 Payroll, Sage 50 Payroll RTI Edition has been designed to ensure a simple transition to Real Time Information (RTI) compliance, Sage 50 Payroll - the RTI Edition – with several new features, specifically designed to aid with the new payroll legislation.
- RTI Centre- All the support and help you need for RTI, in one place.
- RTI Centre Health Check- Runs checks on any data you hold in Sage 50 Payroll RTI, and helps to solve any errors
- RTI Submissions Log- Submitting information to HMRC is a large part of the RTI process. With this feature, you can keep track of any internet submissions you make.
Sage 50 Payroll RTI Edition Features
RTI Compliant- Sage 50 Payroll RTI edition, not only is RTI complaint, but it has inbuilt features such as RTI Support Centre, health checks and submissions log to facilitate an easy transition.
New Support Homepage - Decrease the time spent on the phone to technical support as all the information you require about your Sage 50 Payroll installation is stored in a central location that is easy to find.
Pre Installation Checklist – Sage Payroll will now advise you if there are any reasons Sage Payroll should not run on your machine and presents the information in a checklist for you. For example, if you have run out of disk space or have insufficient processing speeds.
Refreshed User Interface - the Sage 50 Payroll interface has been updated to make navigation simpler. In addition, wizards and forms have been updated for ease of use.
Salary Sacrifice Improvements - Sage 50 Payroll 2012/13 has expanded the salary sacrifice to allow for other schemes. For example, cycle to work schemes or childcare voucher schemes can now be added and appear on payslips.
Improved Accountant and Client Working Practices - certain reports are now available to Accountants removing the need for them to download them from Sage and install them manually.
Improved Sage 50 HR integration - Sage 50 Payroll and Sage 50 HR can now be set up to synchronise automatically opposed to being triggered manually.
Available in two different versions to suit your business needs:
- Sage 50 Payroll for small to growing businesses with employee breaks available of 50,100 and unlimited
- Sage 50 Payroll Professional for growing businesses with more complex payroll needs with employee breaks available of 100 and unlimited
In partnership with Sage, we are able to offer you complete support for your Sage Payroll solution. This might include hardware and software advice, business information, technical support guidance at Payroll year end, and many other ways to make your business run more efficiently.
For more information about Sage 50 Payroll call now on 0800 652 2423 or email email@example.com.