Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 the cost effective way to run your business
Microsoft Office 365 is the new cloud-based product suite from Microsoft. Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity, helping organisations to save time, money and free up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office suite with cloud-based versions of next-generation communications and collaboration services:
- Microsoft Office– The familiar Office desktop applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) seamlessly connected to the cloud with a flexible pay as you go licensing model
- Microsoft Exchange Online– Exchange email, calendar and contacts with the built in functionality to protect against viruses and spam
- Microsoft SharePoint Online– A collaboration tool that facilitates sharing information and ideas, managing documents and streamlining business processes
- Microsoft Lync Online– Next-generation communication tools including instant messaging, presence and PC-audio, video conferencing and screen sharing
Office 365 Versions
Microsoft Office 365 comes in two different versions to suit the needs of different organisations, making it easy and cost-effective to go “into the cloud” without giving up the familiar Microsoft Server and Client applications.
Office 365 for small businesses- designed for the small business and professionals looking for cloud based productivity tools without the need for IT infrastructure.
Office 365 for enterprises– designed for organisations looking to move to the cloud, while maintaining control over their IT services.
How Microsoft Office 365 can benefit your organisation
- Anywhere access to email, documents, contacts and calendars
- Works with the devices you use most – PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia and Android
- Email calendar and contacts can be synchronised across devices
- Join online meetings and present from anywhere
- Work seamlessly with MS Office
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed by Microsoft
- Microsoft Office 365 offers a pay-as-you-go pricing structure that provides predictability and flexibility to costs
- Designed with security in mind, you can use Microsoft Office 365 confidently knowing that your data is secure
- Microsoft Office 365 gives you access to the most up to date functionality and the latest versions of Microsoft products
- Office 365 allows you to benefit from the functionality of Exchange Server without the associated costs
- Simple to use IT administration tools
For more information about Microsoft Office 365 call now on 0800 652 2423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org..