DMC to Exhibit at the Academies Show 2012
DMC Software are to exhibit at this year's Academies Show at Olympia, London on 16th May 2012.
At The Academies Show, DMC Software will be showcasing two Accounting for Academies packages developed in partnership with MacIntyre Hudson Chartered Accountants and specialists in education and charity sectors.
The DMC Software Accounting for Academies Packages enable Academies to:
• Produce YPLA compliant reports that manage charitable reporting requirements
• Produce detailed financial reports to aid management decisions and allow budgeting
• Manage multiple-departments and organisations
• Produce detailed income and expenditure reporting
• Produce Budget Holders reports, including committed costs
The Academies Show 2012 is the only FREE TO ATTEND event of its kind for headteachers, finance directors and bursars, governors, local authority education leaders or anyone else with a serious professional interest in the Academies Programme.
Taking place on 16th May 2012 at Olympia, London, it will feature a high-level Conference, engaging Seminars and a comprehensive selection of specialist Suppliers, offering:
• Latest information directly from senior figures who set and implement the national education agenda
• Best practice advice on all aspects of converting and managing successful Academies, supported by real-life examples
• Demonstrations of services and products designed to tangibly improve teaching, learning and school administration
So, whether you are considering conversion, are in the process of converting or actively involved in an established Academy, make sure that you don’t miss this essential day.
Find out more about DMC Accounting for Academy solutions.