Microsoft Dynamics CRM Overview
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer centric Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solution designed to support the effective management of customer relationships and lifecycle, from initial lead through to after sale activity.
Microsoft Dynamics brings CRM software into a new era turning Microsoft Outlook into a single centre where you can organise client data, offering familiarity, functionality and flexibility in the day to day management of communications. When implemented successfully Microsoft CRM is proven to improve client retention and attraction by facilitating excellent customer service.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the fastest growing CRM solution on the market with more than 400,000 individual users across 10,000 businesses in over 20 languages. Microsoft CRM is a scalable CRM solution designed to grow alongside a business while offering enhancements to business processes across sales, marketing and customer services departments.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Modules
Microsoft CRM is divided into three main sections. The Microsoft CRM modules share the same database whilst providing users from different job roles with separate functionality.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales provides users with the tools to successfully manage every stage of sales process. Microsoft CRM facilitates task and appointment setting through to lead tracking and analysis.
- Manage contacts and accounts
- Improve time management
- Promote leads to opportunities
- Manage sales pipelines
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Automation facilitates every aspect of campaign management and mass communications. Microsoft CRM supports everything from the initial planning stages through to measurement of success.
- Generate and send communications
- Manage workflow
- Create targeted lists
- Manage and track costs
Microsoft Dynamics Customer Service module acts as a central repository for all client information and enquiries. Microsoft CRM enables customer service representatives to provide a more consistent service supporting customer retention.
- View history relating to a particular issue
- Generate and log cases
- Use information within the knowledge base to answer frequently asked questions
- Assign cases to individuals or teams
Microsoft CRM Deployment Options
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is available on-premise and as an on-demand service (also known as Software as a Service) to provide users with choice of deployment methods to suit individual needs and budgets:
Microsoft CRM On-premise- Microsoft CRM can be installed directly into your IT environment, regardless of the size of your company.
Microsoft CRM Online- Dynamics CRM Online means Microsoft CRM is deployed using Cloud technology offering simple deployment, anywhere access and subscription based pricing.
Find out more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software
- For more information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM call us now on FREEPHONE 0800 652 2423 and speak with one of our friendly Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultants.
- Download our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Brochure now. This will provide you with an overview of Microsoft CRM as well as more in depth knowledge that will help you when making your CRM decision.
- Browse our website for further information on how Microsoft Dynamic CRM can benefit you and your business.
Find out more about Microsoft CRM Software by calling 0800 652 2423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.