CRM Software Solutions
Customer Relationship Management software solutions, also known as CRM Software, play an integral role within the modern business. Providing a seemingly unending list of benefits, properly implemented CRM system has the ability to rapidly improve sales figures, improve marketing response rates and improve levels of customer service. Essentially CRM software is the most effective way to manage clients, suppliers and prospects, meeting all customer relationship management needs.
What is CRM Software?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) “is a business strategy directed to understand, anticipate and respond to the needs of an enterprise's current and potential customers in order to grow the relationship value.” -CRM Forecast.
CRM systems, facilitate CRM strategy by addressing customer life cycle management processes, with functionality across sales, marketing and service departments.
Who should use CRM Solutions?
CRM Software is designed to provide sophisticated communication between business areas. From employees in sales and marketing to customer services and technical support, all will benefit from the functionality a well implemented CRM system will provide. CRM Software allows superb external communication with customers too, reminding professionals to make continued contact. If used appropriately, CRM Software has the ability to increase sales, increase business efficiency and improve customer relationships.
Download the CRM Software Buyers guide and find out more about considerations which should be when selecting a new CRM System.
Download the CRM software buyer’s guide (PDF).
CRM Software Benefits
- Improved customer relationships – appropriate use of a CRM solution can lead to higher rates of customer retention, reducing the cost of acquisition and improving revenue
- Customer Satisfaction – A CRM Solution can be used to record customer information, by using this acumen you can understand customer needs and develop your product/service accordingly, increasing customer satisfaction
- Better coordination- When all department areas share a common CRM system they have visibility of all transactions and communications, enabling them to work cohesively as a single unit.
- Sophisticated Business Reports- with multiple departments using one piece of CRM software you can run reports easily to identify anything from top 10 customers two top sales performers at the click of a button.
- More targeted Marketing- an up to date CRM System enables marketers to segment targets effectively, and more relevant communications yield better results.
CRM Software Solutions from DMC
As an experienced CRM software supplier DMC Software will be able to advise you on the CRM software application which best suits your needs and provide your business with a rapid return on investment.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a powerful piece of CRM Software that is divided into three main sections sales, marketing and customer service providing unique customer relationship management functionality to individual…More about Microsoft CRM
Sage CRM is a comprehensive, award winning, internet based CRM system that provides access to everyone who has the need to know instantly. Sage CRM works entirely through a web…More about Sage CRM
SalesLogix is a complete account centric CRM solution designed to enable your Sales, Marketing and Customer Support teams to improve customer relationship management of customers and prospects. SalesLogix consists of…More about Sage SalesLogix
For more information about the CRM Solutions available from DMC Software, call now on 0800 652 2423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.